We Wish to Thank
Our lead partner, the International Institute for Child Rights and Development, for their support.
The Continuing Legal Education Society of British Columbia for partnering with us and offering members course fee reductions in 2011 at the Hear the Child CLE.
Kelowna-based law firm Pushor Mitchell LLP for assisting with the establishment of the BC Hear the Child Society.
The Society is most grateful for the contributions of both:
Its former founding Board Members:
- Suzanne Williams, Lawyer, Victoria; who also served as an advisor to the Board and led some of the Society’s early work in partnership with IICRD;
- John-Paul E. Boyd, Lawyer, Calgary;
- Trudi L. Brown, QC, Lawyer, Victoria;
- Robert Colby, Registered Psychologist, Vancouver;
- Ronald J. Smith, QC, Lawyer, Kelowna;
And its former Board Members:
- Butch Bagabuyo, Lawyer, Kamloops;
- David Dundee, Lawyer, Kamloops
- Sandy Hawkins, Clinical Counsellor, Vancouver;
- Kay Melbye, Lawyer, Victoria;
- R. Greg Stacey, Lawyer, Nelson; and
- Dr. Derek Swain, Registered Psychologist, Vancouver.