We Wish to Thank
Our lead partner, the International Institute for Child Rights and Development, for their support.
The Continuing Legal Education Society of British Columbia for partnering with us and offering members course fee reductions in 2011 at the Hear the Child CLE.
Kelowna-based law firm Pushor Mitchell LLP for assisting with the establishment of the BC Hear the Child Society.
The Society is most grateful for the contributions of both:
Its former founding Board Members:
- Suzanne Williams, Lawyer, Victoria;
- John-Paul E. Boyd, Lawyer, Calgary;
- Trudi L. Brown, QC, Lawyer, Victoria;
- Robert Colby, Registered Psychologist, Vancouver;
- Ronald J. Smith, QC, Lawyer, Kelowna;
And its former Board Members:
- Butch Bagabuyo, Lawyer, Kamloops;
- David Dundee, Lawyer, Kamloops
- Sandy Hawkins, Clinical Counsellor, Vancouver;
- Kay Melbye, Lawyer, Victoria;
- Dr. Laura Mills, Registered Psychologist, Richmond;
- R. Greg Stacey, Lawyer, Nelson; and
- Dr. Derek Swain, Registered Psychologist, Vancouver.
- Jeffrey J. Peterson, Family Lawyer, Kelowna.
- Arlene H. Henry, QC, Mediator, Lawyer, Vancouver.